• To use the pool you must wear a swimming cap. The entrance to the swimming pool is not allowed with shoes, slippers, etc ... but only barefoot.
• It is not possible introduce air mattress, balls, flippers and other objects that may disturb the other people.
• No glass, bottles or any object in glass/ceramics in the pool area
• The pool will be open daily from 9.00 am to 7.00 pm (from 1.30 pm to 3.00 pm the pool will remain open but only as a solarium, forbidden to occupy and to reserve sun loungers during these hours).
• The staff is always at your disposal
• Every day from 1.30 pm to 3.00 pm is the "time of silence". In this time, guests cannot enter, exit and circulate inside the camping with any motor vehicle and not (bicycles, cars, scooters, etc ..)
• From 1.30 pm to 3.00 pm you must respect the relax of the other guests.
• From 11.00pm to 8.00 am you cannot enter, exit and circular with any motor. Just walking
• The daily waste must be deposited in special containers, in order to respect the most common rules of hygiene.
• Recycling is mandatory. Inside the camping , at your disposal, different ecological areas with containers for paper, plastic, glass and cans and undifferentiated.
ARRIVAL AND DEPARTURE:
• The pitches and half-pitches will be available from noon of the day of arrival until 11 am the day of departure. In the low-season, times may be more flexible and will be agreed with the reception a few days before arrival and departure, based on availability.
• The apartments in our Residence and Holiday Home in our camping will be available on Saturday from 4.30 pm to 8.pm, and the departure on Saturday from 8:00 am to 10:00 am. In low-season the days and times will be flexible, by prior arrangement with the management.
• The departures that do not respect the timetable, must be authorized by management
LIVING WELL TOGETHER:
• Inside the camping you can use barbecue, paying close attention to the trees and without causing any disturbance to other guests of the Village.
• Cars must stay in the designated parking areas and not inside the pitch.
• Sun umbrellas, in case of absence of the guests or in case of wind, must remain closed and tied.
• Pets must ALWAYS be kept on a lead throughout the village.
• To ensure the maintenance of hygiene and peaceful coexistence, we require to bring the dogs outside the village, with bag to collect the excrement. .
• The tennis field is at your disposal from 9 am to 1.30 pm and from 3 pm to 11 pm
• The field must be reserved at our reception.